UK delivery - free
International delivery - £10
If you need a product within a certain time frame please get in touch before placing an order and Colville Leather will let you know if it is manageable.
All of Colville Leather's products are made to order. Once an order has been made, products will usually be dispatched within 7 working days of receipt of the order (and in any event as soon as practicably possible) unless any of the following circumstances apply:
- Colville Leather has clearly indicated on the product description that the product is out of stock.
- Colville Leather has clearly indicated on the product description what the current despatch times for the product.
- Where a product is being made to the customer’s personal specifications and is being made to order.
- Colville Leather is experiencing a high volume of orders for customised leather products.
Timeframes for dispatch and delivery are likely to vary at busy times of year no limited or restricted to Christmas, sale time, promotional periods or any other time or occasion throughout the year.
Colville Leather will not be liable for any errors made by the customer when providing their delivery address so all customers are advised to check their delivery address carefully before submitting their order.
Colville Leather will dispatch all products via First Class post unless otherwise requested by the customer or described on the product page.
Should a customer wish for a product to be sent to them using a method other than Royal Mail’s first class post they will be liable for the extra postage and must make Colville Leather aware of their request at the point at which the order is made.
Colville Leather refers to the Royal Mail’s current delivery timeframes as advised by them. Colville Leather is not liable for deliveries which occur outside of Royal Mail estimated timescales for delivery.
Colville Leather will offer a refund or exchange, for any reason, on any product as long as the customer makes their request in writing within 28 days of taking delivery of the product except in the following circumstances (where a refund will only be available if there is a fault with the product or where it is clearly evidenced that a mistake has been made on Colville Leather’s part):
- Where an item has been personalised by special request.
- Where an item has been made to specified measurements or specifications given to Colville Leather by the customer which are outside of Colville Leather’s current product range.
Where an exchange or refund is agreed the products must be returned to Colville Leather in its original packaging and in perfect condition accompanied by the delivery note. Shipping charges on returned products will be at the customer’s expense and Colville Leather will not be responsible at any time for the following:
- Products lost in transit.
- Products damaged in transit.
Colville Leather will only refund postage costs if the product is faulty or if an error is made on our part.