2nd Class Tracked - £2.60
1st Class Tracked - £3.60
Next Day Special - £7.50
International delivery - £10
If you need a product within a certain time frame please get in touch before placing an order and Colville Leather will let you know if it is manageable.
All of Colville Leather's products are made to order. Once an order has been made, products will usually be dispatched within 10 working days of receipt of the order (and in any event as soon as practicably possible) unless any of the following circumstances apply:
- Colville Leather has clearly indicated on the product description that the product is out of stock.
- Colville Leather has clearly indicated on the product description what the current despatch times for the product.
- Where a product is being made to the customer’s personal specifications and is being made to order.
- Colville Leather is experiencing a high volume of orders for customised leather products.
Timeframes for dispatch and delivery are likely to vary at busy times of year not limited or restricted to Christmas, sale time, promotional periods or any other time or occasion throughout the year.
Colville Leather will not be liable for any errors made by the customer when providing their delivery address so all customers are advised to check their delivery address carefully before submitting their order.
Colville Leather will dispatch all products via Second Class post unless otherwise requested by the customer or described on the product page.
Should a customer wish for a product to be sent to them using a method other than Royal Mail’s second class post they will be liable for the extra postage and must make Colville Leather aware of their request at the point at which the order is made.
Colville Leather refers to the Royal Mail’s current delivery timeframes as advised by them. Colville Leather is not liable for deliveries which occur outside of Royal Mail estimated timescales for delivery.
Returns policy for Colville Leather Belts
Where a belt has been ordered and made to measurements provided by the customer, no returns will be accepted except in the following circumstances:
- There is a fault with the belt such as with the craftsmanship or materials (this does not include characteristics of the leather itself which may display its own characteristics such as scarring and variations in dye colour - Colville Leather celebrates the natural characteristics of the hides it works with and the dying techniques used by the tannery and the maker).
- A mistake has been made with the measurements provided purely on Colville Leather's part.
You, the customer, must, therefore, make sure that when providing specifications or measurements, that these are accurate before you submit your order.
Returns policy for Colville Leather Products (excluding belts)
Colville Leather will offer a refund or exchange, for any reason, as long as the customer makes their request in writing within 28 days of taking delivery of the product except in the following circumstances (where a refund will only be available if there is a fault with the product or where it is clearly evidenced that a mistake has been made on Colville Leather’s part):
- Where an item has been personalised by special request.
- Where an item has been made to specified measurements or specifications given to Colville Leather by the customer which are outside of Colville Leather’s current product range.
Where an Exchange or Refund is agreed (for all products sold)
Where an exchange or refund is agreed the products must be returned to Colville Leather within 28 days of receipt, in their original packaging and in perfect condition accompanied by the delivery note. Shipping charges on returned products will be at the customer’s expense (including where any charge is made by customs where the product is returned from outside the UK) and Colville Leather will not be responsible at any time for the following:
- Products lost in transit.
- Products damaged in transit.
Where products are received damaged or not in their original packaging, Colville Leather will be unable to refund or exchange the item and will make contact with the customer if that is the case.
Colville Leather will only refund postage costs if the product is faulty or if an error is made on our part.